FORM XI : OFFICE OF THE LICENSING OFFICER
Government of India
License No . Dated ....................... Fee paid Rs
Signature of the Licensing Officer
Temporary License Expires on .
License is hereby granted to ..under section 12(2) of the Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970, subject to the conditions specified in Annexure.
The License shall remain in force till .
Signature and Seal of the Licensing Officer
The license is subject to the following conditions:-
(1) The license shall be non-transferable.
(2) The number of workmen employed as contract labor in the establishment shall not, on any day, exceed...................
(3) Except as provided in the rules the fees paid for the grant of the license shall be non-refundable.
(4) The rate of wages payable to the workmen by the contractor shall not be less than the rates prescribed for the Schedule of employment under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948, where applicable, and where the rates have been fixed by agreement, settlement or award, not less than the rates fixed.
(5) In cases where the workmen employed by the contractor perform the same or similar kind of work as the workmen directly employed by the principal employer of the establishment the wage rates, holidays, hours of work and other conditions of service of the workmen of the contractor shall be the same as applicable to the workmen directly employed by the principal employer of the establishment on the same or similar kind of work:
PROVIDED that in the case of any disagreement with regard to the type of work the same shall be decided by the Chief Labor Commissioner (Central), whose decision shall be final.
(6) In other cases the wage rates, holidays, hours of work and conditions of service of the workmen of the contractor shall be such as may be specified in this behalf by the Chief Labor Commissioner (Central).
8[(7) A copy of the license shall be displayed prominently at the premises where the contract work is being carried on.]