Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
17. Manner of making application for registration of establishments
(1) The application referred to in sub-section (1) of section 7 shall be made in triplicate, in Form I to the registering officer of the area in which the establishment sought to be registered is located.
(2) The application referred to in sub-rule (l) shall be accompanied by a 5[demand draft] showing payment of the fees for the registration of the establishment.
(3) Every application referred to in sub-rule (1) shall be either personally delivered to the registering officer or sent to him by registered post.
(4) On receipt of the application referred to in sub-rule (1), the registering officer shall, after noting thereon the date of receipt by him of the application, grant an acknowledgement to the applicant.