Consumer Protection Regulations, 2005
18. Final order.-
1. An order on the top right hand comer shall show as to when the complaint was filed and the date of the order.
2. The cause title of the order shall contain the names of all the parties with their addresses.
3. In the body of the order it is desirable that after mentioning the complainant or the opposite party, their names as shown in the title be mentioned and parties thereafter may not be mentioned as complainant or opposite party No.1 or opposite party No.2, etc.
4. The cause title shall also clearly show if the appellant or respondent was the complainant or opposite party.
5. The order of a Consumer Forum disposing of a matter shall be as short and precise as practicable and unnecessary long quotations from the judgments of the higher courts or otherwise shall be avoided.
6. When a copy of the order is sent to a party, the mode by which it is sent and the date on which it is sent shall be stamped on the last page of the order.
7. The Consumer Forum shall pass final order invariably within fifteen days of the conclusion of the arguments.