Company Law Board Regulations, 1991
29. Order of the Bench –
1. Every order of the Bench shall be in writing, and shall be signed by the member or members constituting the Bench which pronounces the order.
2. In case of difference of opinion among the members of the Bench, the opinion of the majority shall prevail and the opinion or orders of the Bench shall be expressed in terms of the views of the majority:
Provided that where a matter is heard by a Bench consisting to an even number of Members and such members are divided equally in their opinion, it shall be placed before the Chairman who may himself deal with the matter or nominate any other Member to deal with the same.
3. Any order of the Bench deemed fit for publication in any journal, authoritative report or the Press may be released for such publication on such terms and conditions as the Board may specify by general or special order.
4. A copy of every interim order granting or refusing or modifying interim relief and final order passed on any petition or reference shall be communicated to the petitioner the applicant and to the respondents and other parties concerned free of cost:
Provided that in the case of an order under section 17 confirming change of registered office, two copies of the order shall be supplied to the petitioner company free of cost:
5. If the petitioner or the applicant or the respondent to any proceedings requires a copy of any document or proceeding, the same shall be supplied to him on such terms and conditions and on payment of such fee as may be fixed by the Bench by general or special order.
6. The Bench may make such order or give such direction as may be necessary or expedient to give effect to its orders or to prevent abuse of its process or to secure the ends of justice.
7. It shall be lawful for a Bench to fix, and award, costs to any of the parties before it where it is of opinion that the award of such costs is necessary