Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
ARREST AND ATTACHMENT BEFORE JUDGMENT
Arrest before in judgment
1. Where defendant may be called upon to furnish security for appearance.
3. Procedure on application by surety to be discharged.
4. Procedure where defendant fails to furnish security or find fresh security.
Attachment before judgment
5. Where defendant may be called upon to furnish security for production of property.
6. Attachment where cause not shown or security not furnished.
7. Mode of making attachment.
8. Investigation of claim to property attached before judgment.
9. Removal of attachment when security furnished or suit dismissed.
10. Attachment before judgment not to affect rights of strangers, nor bar decree-holder from applying for sale.
11. Property attached before judgment not to be re-attached in execution of decree.
12. Agricultural produce not attachable before judgment.
13. Small Cause Court not to attach immovable property.