Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
SUITS RELATING TO MORTGAGES OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
1. Parties to suits for foreclosure, sale and redemption.
2. Preliminary decree in foreclosure-suit.
3. Final decree in foreclosure-suit.
4. Preliminary decree in suit for sale.
Power to decree sale in foreclosure-suit.
5. Final decree in suit for sale.
6. Recovery of balance due on mortgage in suit for sale.
7. Preliminary decree in redemption-suit.
8. Final decree in redemption-suit.
8A.Recovery of balance due on mortgage in suit for redemption.
9. Decree where nothing is found due or where mortgagee has been overpaid.
10. Costs of mortgagee subsequent to decree.
11. Payment of interest.
12. Sale of property subject to prior mortgage.
13. Application of proceeds.
14. Suit for sale necessary for bringing mortgaged property to sale.
15. Mortgages by the deposit of title-deeds and charges.