Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
JUDGMENT AND DECREE
1. Judgment when pronounced.
2. Power to pronounce judgment written by Judge's predecessor.
3. Judgment to be signed.
4. Judgments of Small Cause Courts.
Judgments of other Courts.
5. Court to state its decision on each issue.
6. Contents of decree.
7. Date of decree.
8. Procedure where Judge has vacated office before signing decree.
9. Decree for recovery of immovable property.
10. Decree for delivery of movable property.
11. Decree may direct payment by instalments. Order, after decree, for payment by instalments.
12. Decree for possession and mesne profits.
13. Decrée in administration-suit.
14. Decree in pre-emption-suit.
15. Decree in suit for dissolution of partnership.
16. Decree in suit for account between principal and agent.
17. Special directions as to accounts.
18. Decree in suit for partition of property or separate possession of a share therein.
19. Decree when set-off is allowed.
Appeal from decree relating to set-off.
20. Certified copies of judgment and decree to be furnished.