Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
HEARING OF THE SUIT AND EXAMINATION OF WITNESSES
1. Right to begin.
2. Statement and production of evidence.
3. Evidence where several issues.
4. Witnesses to be examined in open Court.
5. How evidence shall be taken in appealable cases.
6. When deposition to be interpreted.
7. Evidence under section 138.
8. Memorandum when evidence not taken down by Judge.
9. When evidence may be taken in English.
10. Any particular question and answer may be taken down.
11. Questions objected to and allowed by Court.
12. Remarks on demeanour of witnesses.
13. Memorandum of evidence in unappealable cases.
14. Judge unable to make such memorandum to record reasons of; his inability.
15. Power to deal with evidence taken before another Judge.
16. Power to examine witness immediately.
17. Court may recall and examine witness.
18. Power of Court to inspect.