Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
30. Certificate of permanent registration. –
1. The authority shall, if it, allows an application of the clinical establishment, issue a certificate of permanent registration in such form and containing such particulars, as may be prescribed.
2. The certificate shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of issue.
3. For the purposes of sub-section (1), the provisions of sections 18, 19, 20 and 21 shall also apply.
4. The applications for renewal of permanent registration shall be made within six months before the expiry of the validity of the certificate of permanent registration and, in case the application of renewal is not submitted within the stipulated period, the authority may allow renewal of registration on payment of such enhanced fees and penalties as may be prescribed.