Banking Regulation Act, 1949
SCHEDULE IV : LIST OF DEBTORS
1. The official liquidator shall from time to time submit lists of debtors to the High Court, each list being verified by an affidavit.
2. Every such list shall contain the following particulars:
(a) names and addresses of the debtors;
(b) amount of debt due to the banking company by each debtor;
(c) rate or interest, if any, and the date up to which such interest has been calculated in the case of each debtor;
(d) description of papers, writings and documents, if any, relating to each debt;
(e) relief or reliefs claimed against each debtor.
3. (a) In every such list, the official liquidator shall distinguish between the debts for which the banking company holds any security other than a personal security and the debts for which no security or only a personal security is given;
(b) in the case of secured debts, particulars of the securities claimed by the banking company, and whenever possible their estimated value, and the names and addresses of person or persons, if any, having an interest in the securities or the right of redemption therein;
(c) in case the debt is guaranteed by any person or persons, the name and address of the guarantor or guarantors with particulars as to the extent to which the debt is guaranteed and description of documents, papers or writings in support of such guarantee.
4. If the debtor is adjudged insolvent either before or after he has been included in any such list, but before such list is settled, the name and address of the assignee or the receiver of his estate, as the case may be, should be stated in, or added to, the list.
5. If the original debtor dies either before or after he has been included in such list, but before such list is settled, there shall be substituted in his place the names and addresses of his legal representatives as far as the official liquidator is able to ascertain.]