The Andhra Pradesh reorganization Act, 2014
94. Fiscal measures including tax incentives.
1. The Central Government shall take appropriate fiscal measures, including offer of tax incentives, to the successor States, to promote industrialisation and economic growth in both the States.
2. The Central Government shall support the programmes for the development of backward areas in the successor States, including expansion of physical and social infrastructure.
3. The Central Government shall provide special financial support for the creation of essential facilities in the new capital of the successor State of Andhra Pradesh including the Raj Bhawan, High Court, Government Secretariat, Legislative Assembly, Legislative Council, and such other essential infrastructure.
4. The Central Government shall facilitate the creation of a new capital for the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, if considered necessary, by denotifying degraded forest land.