The Andhra Pradesh reorganization Act, 2014
86. Staff of the Management Board.
1. The Board shall employ such staff as it may consider necessary for the efficient discharge of its functions under this Act and such staff shall, at the first instance, be appointed on deputation from the successor States in equal proportion and absorbed permanently in the Board.
2. The Government of the successor States shall at all times provide the necessary funds to the Board to meet all expenses (including the salaries and allowances of the staff) required for the discharge of its functions and such amounts shall be apportioned between the States concerned in such proportion as the Central Government may, having regard to the benefits to each of the said States, specify.
3. The Board may delegate such of its powers, functions and duties as it may deem fit to the Chairman of the said Board or to any officer subordinate to the Board.
4. The Central Government may, for the purpose of enabling the Board to function efficiently, issue such directions to the State Governments concerned, or any other authority, and the State Governments, or the other authority, shall comply with such directions.