The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016
53. Power of Central Government to make rules.
- The Central Government may, by notification, make rules to carry out the provisions of this Act.
- In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
- the form and manner in which and the authority before whom the oath of office and of secrecy is to be subscribed by the Chairperson and Members under sub-section (2) of section 14;
- the salary and allowances payable to, and other terms and conditions of service of, the Chairperson and the allowances or remuneration payable to Members of the Authority under sub-section (4) of section 14;
- the other powers and functions of the Chairperson of the Authority under section 17;
- the other powers and functions of the Authority under clause (t) of sub-section (2) of section 23;
- the form of annual statement of accounts to be prepared by Authority under sub-section (1) of section 26;
- the form and the manner in which and the time within which returns and statements and particulars are to be furnished under sub-section (1) of section 27;
- the form and the manner and the time at which the Authority shall furnish annual report under sub-section (2) of section 27;
- any other matter which is required to be, or may be, prescribed, or in respect of which provision is to be or may be made by rules.