The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016
27. Returns and annual report, etc.
- The Authority shall furnish to the Central Government at such time and in such form and manner as may be prescribed or as the Central Government may direct, such returns and statements and particulars in regard to any matter under the jurisdiction of the Authority, as the Central Government may from time to time require.
- The Authority shall prepare, once in every year, and in such form and manner and at such time as may be prescribed, an annual report giving-
- a description of all the activities of the Authority for the previous years;
- the annual accounts for the previous year; and
- the programmes of work for coming year.