AdvocateKhoj
Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library
 
Search Colleges
Course Name:
State:
City:
Add Colleges
Institute
Course


Sawaal Jawaab
Have a Sawaal? Ask






Shia PG College
Recognized by Lucknow University
Sitapur Road,
Lucknow 226007, Uttar Pradesh
  1. About
  2. Courses
  3. Contact
Established Year: 1922
Accreditation: Not Available
Status Of College: Bar Council Approved
College Management: Private
College Facilities: NSS,NCC,Law Journal, Student Welfare, Religious Teaching, Computer Center, U.G.C network resource center, College Council, Stipends, Scholarships and Financial Assistance, Central Library.

College Information:
      Shia College is one of the premier institutions spreading the light of learning and knowledge to a large number of students under the management and control of the Board of Trustees of Shia College and Allied Institutions. Following the traditions of Islam, as practised by its Prophet and his successor, the College has served all the communities without discrimination, maintaining high standards of secularism and patriotism from its very inception.The infrastructure of the Teaching Faculties of the College consists of Post-Graduate classes in Science, Commerce and Arts, Degree classes in the Faculties of Science, Arts, Law and Commerce, an Arabic College imparting Moral Education, Advanced Theology, Theological Research and an Intermediate College with teaching facilities in Arts, Science and Commerce.
1. LLB
Course Type: On Campus
Course Specialization: Not Available
Course Level: Bachelors
Course Medium: English
Course Mode: Full Time
Course Duration: 3 Year(s)
Course Eligibility: A candidate will be eligible for admission to LL.B. class, if he/she has completed graduation by obtaining bachelorís degree recognised by Lucknow University with 10+2+3 system and has secured not less than 40% marks at Graduation level.
No.of Seats available: Not Available
Course Fees: Not Available
Course Description:
or admission to LL.B-I Semester, 80% of the sanctioned seats shall be filled up from the candidate passing graduationexamination from Lucknow University. For the remaining 20% seats available for admission. Graduates from the universities other than Lucknow University shall be considered for admission provided that the merit of the candidate from other Universities is not below the merit of the last candidate admitted from amongst Lucknow University graduates. Any seat remaining vacant shall be filled in from the graduates of Lucknow University in order of merit.


Name of College: Shia PG College
College Address: Sitapur Road,
Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
226007
Phone Number: 0522-2369331 ,  0522-2326775, 9839014922
Fax: Not Available
E-mail: msnaqvi@shiapgcollege.org,  msnaqvi8@yahoo.co.in
Website: http://www.shiapgcollege.org





Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered by nubia  |  driven by neosys