|Accreditation:||Accredited A+ by NAAC, India|
|Status Of College:||Bar Council Approved|
|College Management:||Not Available|
|College Facilities:||Moot Court, Legal Aid Clinic, Red Ribbon Club, Library,|
The Law College, as it was originally called, was established in Jaipur by the Government of the erstwhile State of Jaipur in 1947, that is the year corresponding with the foundation of the University of Rajasthan. It was housed, first in the building now known as the University Maharaja's College and had 306 students, a full time Principal, one Reader, three Part-time teachers. In the beginning, only a two-year LL.B. Course was started from 1947 to 1952 and the Law College was affiliated to the University of Rajasthan. On July 1, 1953, the College was transferred by the State Government to the University of Rajasthan.Teaching of LLM classes started in 1953 and Diploma in Labour Laws started in 1962. After a lapse of six years, P.G Couses in Criminology,Penology and Taxation wre started from session 1967-68. Thus, the Department of Law with three P.G Diplomas started running seperately and indepedemtly from 1993. A P.G Diploma in Environment Law has been introduced from session 205-2006. It is being run on a Self-Financing basis.