|Status Of College:||Bar Council Approved|
|College Management:||Not Available|
|College Facilities:||Not Available|
The Faculty of Law was established in 1924 and the then ViceChancellor of the University of Delhi,Dr.Hari Singh Gaur was its first Dean. Initially, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Degree course was treated as parttime course and the teaching was conducted in the morning. The evening classes along with morning classes for LL.B. started in the year 1942. The teaching for one year Master of of Laws (LL.M.) Degree started in the year 1944. LL.M. was made a wholetime two year course in the year 1947.The Faculty of Law now has three Law Centres: The Campus Law Centre (CLC) and Law CentreI (LCI) in the Faculty of Law building (University North Campus) on Chhatra marg, Delhi110007 and Law CentreII (LCII) in the Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College building at Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi110021. Each Law Centre has its own teaching faculty and administrative staff (headed by a ProfessorinCharge). The three Law Centres conduct the LL.B. Programme. In addition, there is a fourth unit headed by the Dean, Faculty of Law, which administers Master of Laws (LL.M.) (Twoyear fulltime & Three year parttime courses), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Doctor of Civil Law (D.C.L.) programme along with Master of Comparative Law (M.C.L.) for foreign students. The Faculty has been admitting students from many foreign countries such as Bhutan, Ethiopia, Germany, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Ukraine and Vietnam, etc. to these programmes. The classes for the post graduate courses are conducted in the Faculty of Law building.