International Journal of Legal Insight: Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) is a blind peer-reviewed quarterly publication journal which focuses on all aspects of Law and a multiple variety of disciplines ranging from Articles, Notes & Comments and Legislative Briefs on contemporary issues related to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from Students, Research Scholars, Academicians and other Professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings. International Journal of Legal Insight (ISSN: 2456-3595) takes pride to announce that we are the first online law journal in India which has been indexed in 13 internationally recognized indexing platforms and has a high impact factor of 1.6
Inviting submissions in the form of research articles from Academicians, Judges, Advocates, Research Scholars, Students, Human Right Activists, NGOs and other Professionals
The Indian Legal Regime: Contemporary Challenges:
According to the Social Contract Theory, we the subjects of a state have submitted ourselves to the state and in return the state guarantees us with protection. This protection is accompanied by various rights given to the subjects in the form of fundamental rights. Fundamental rights originate from human rights and are regarded as the rights given to us by the state. Apart from these there are various laws which are made for the protection of individuals and balancing harmony in the commercial world. The state also has laws concerning corporate commercial transactions. So this Edited Volume is an approach to address the various laws related to human rights, criminal law and corporate laws, in order to get a better understanding of the rights and protection given to the subjects in a state.
- Human Rights Law
- Uniform Civil Code: One Nation, One Law
- Right to Education: A Distant Dream
- Right to Information: Where do we stand?
- Right to Privacy in India
- Domestic Violence: Cruelty within Four Walls
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue
- Refugees and Human Rights in the Contemporary World
- International Organisations and International Humanitarian Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Company Law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Governance
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Fundamentals and Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Media and Information Technology Law
- International Trade & Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Crime and Development
- Prison Reforms
- Cyber Crime
- Role of Forensic Science
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Death Penalty
- Hate Crimes
Note: The above themes are only illustrative and Authors may select the related topics covered under them.
- The prescribed word limit is 3500 - 5000 words including footnotes. The submission must include an Abstract of 200-300 words which should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and in 1.5 line spacing. The text should be justified and a margin of 2.54 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt and in single line spacing. End notes are not to be used.
- The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two Authors and two separate books shall be issued.
- The subject of the e-mail should be "The Indian Legal Regime: Contemporary Challenges".
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Title of the Research Article;
- Name of the Author(s);
- Name of the Institution;
- E-mail Address;
- Postal Address; and
- Contact Number.
- Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at email@example.com
- The submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the Author(s) shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- All research articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The Author(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- The research article must be an original and unpublished work. The Author(s) must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Author(s) must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
The Author(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication.
Payment methods would be notified via e-mail to the Author(s).
- Single Authored Research Article: INR 2200 (One copy of the Published Volume)
- Co-authored Research Article: INR 3300 (Two copies of the Published Volume)
The fee includes one copy of the published volume for Single Authored Research Article and two copies of the published volume for Co-authored Research Article to the Author(s) through speed post / courier.
Last date for research article submission:
25th May, 2018
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection:
Within 7 days from the date of submission
Publication of the Volume:
30th June, 2018
Dispatch of Volume:
15th July, 2018
Mr. Aman Aditya
Phone: +91-9958907715, +91-9643226762