International Journal of Research and Analysis (Volume 5, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Research and Analysis is pleased to announce a call for papers for its Volume 5, Issue 2, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law. Authors may submit papers directly on the website under 'Submit Article' link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available. Also all Authors are required to submit article mandatorily to email@example.com
- Article (3000 - 4000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 1500 words)
- Short Comment (2000 - 2500 words)
- The Author's shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 pt, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10 pt. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two Authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and Processing fee:
- Single Author: Rs. 1800/-
- Co-authorship: Rs. 2800/-
The Authors are expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Authors via email. The fee includes a Certificate of Publication to the Author/s through speed post / courier.
Last date of Submission
30th April, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 5 Issue 2:
9th May, 2018
International Journal of Research and Analysis