International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (Volume 4): Call for Papers
International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) is a bi-annually peer reviewed International Journal for research and insight in Environment Law.
International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (ISSN: 2463-6401) lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high-quality original research work.
The Journal invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its 4th Volume which will be published tentatively in April, 2018.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant environmental issue.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
The word limit mentioned above is inclusive of footnotes.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the Authors must be given.
If the work of the Author has been shortlisted for publication, they will be required to make the payment as follows:
- Single Authored Article: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored Article: INR 2400/-
The Authors will receive one printed copy of the journal along with 'Certificate of Appreciation' duly signed by Editor-in-chief. In case of a co-authored article, both the Authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 7th April, 2018.
Mr. Vaibhav Mishra
International Journal of Enviro Legal Research