NLSIU - Certificate Course in Public Policy Analysis
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru is going to conduct a one day Certificate Course in Public Policy Analysis.
Date & Venue:
- 11th March, 2018 at Hyderabad
- 18th March, 2018 at New Delhi
- 25th March, 2018 at Guwahati
- 1st April, 2018 at Bengaluru
What is Public Policy?
- How is legislation different from Public Policy?
- How does a policy-maker think?
- Can policy be scientifically analyzed?
- Is ideology important in the process of policy making?
- What are the making/breaking evidences that contribute to policy making?
- How does one determine if a policy is successful?
- Introduction to Public Policy
- System Thinking
- Law and Public Policy
- Policy - Making: Quantitative Approach
- Hands - on Activity
Online Registration Form:
- Students: Rs. 1500/-
- Working professionals: Rs. 2500/-
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore, Karnnataka - 560 072
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Brochure, Registration Form