School of Law, Raffles University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.), B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M programme at School of Law, Raffles University for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M - 2 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.), B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March / April, 2018 can also apply.
- Age: below 20 years as on 1st July, 2018 (22 years in case of SC / ST candidates).
LL.M - 2 year Programme:
- LL.B. with minimum. 50% marks
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/-
The fees can be paid online through IMPS, NEFT or Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of "Raffles University, Neemrana" and payable at Neemrana.
Online Registration Form:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can register themselves by filling up the Application Form available at the Neemrana campus or other city offices of the University. Application form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- at Raffles University Campus or other City Offices.
School of Law, Raffles University
Japanese Zone, National Highway - 8
Rajasthan - 301705
Download Information Brochure, Application Form