Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, SVKM's NMIMS - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) at Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate / D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) in any stream from a recognized board at the first /one attempt and obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- CLAT Score is Mandatory for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) & B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programmes.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared ; aggregate percentage of all subject(s) for which the candidate has taken and appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the programme at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 20 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Online Registration fee of Rs. 1200 /- plus applicable taxes (Please refer online registration for payment details).
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
V.L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai - 400 056
Phone: 022 - 42355555
Download Information Brochure, Admission Schedule