School of Law, Sandip University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.A. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B. and one year LL.M. programme at School of Law, Sandip University for the academic session 2018-19.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
An applicant who has successfully completed their Senior Secondary School Course (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Indian or foreign University or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent board recognized by the Union or State Government with 45 % of marks for open category and 40% of marks for SC & ST category students.
LL.M - 1 year Programme:
LL.B. Degree from any recognized Indian or foreign University approved by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks
Online Registration Form:
- Application forms are available at the office of the Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 700/- or through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of "Sandip University".
- Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of "Sandip University" payable at Nashik.
- Those who download the prospectus from the website will be required to deposit Rs. 700 /- while submitting the application form.
School of Law, Sandip University
Trimbak Road, Nashik,
Maharashtra - 422 213