National Conference on Changing Paradigm of Environment Protection in India
Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundation is going to organize the National Conference on Changing Paradigm of Environment Protection in India.
Date: 18th March, 2018
Venue: K.N. Uduppa Auditorium, I.M.S., Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
About the Conference:
The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamisms in them. This conference will be a platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
Climate change raises significant social, environmental and legal challenges. The governance system applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should allocate the burden of addressing global climate change. Countries around the world are taking important domestic actions to help tackle the issue of climate change.
In particular, we would like to think through the following issues and see how the human condition is being re-imagined today in humanistic studies:
- Historical and political implications of the idea of the "Anthropocene".
- The problem of scale in the study of human societies, past, present, and future.
- Capitalism and sustainability.
- The unsustainable distinction between natural and human histories.
- Rights, agency, justice, and politics in an age of climate change.
- Human responsibility towards life.
- The challenge of climate change for postcolonial studies (broadly conceived).
- Environment Protection - Legal and Human Rights Perspective
- Biodiversity and Wild Life Protection
- Biotechnology, food security and its impact on Environment
- Sustainable Development and Disaster Management
- E-Waste and its Impact on Environment
- Bioterrorism and its Impact on Environment
- Technology and its impact on Environment
- Role of IPR Vis-a Vis Environment protection
- Role of Indian Religions, Cultures and Traditions in the Protection of Environment
- Constitutional Perspective of Indian Environmental Laws
- Efficacy and Compliance of Indian Environmental Laws and Policies
- Role of panchayats in Environmental Protection.
- Innovative modes of reduction of Emission of Greenhouse Gases
- Role of National Green Tribunal (NGT) in the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution.
- National Effects to Combat the Problem of Climate Change.
- Soil health
- Ecosystem restoration
- Biodiversity conservation
- Role of microbes in keeping environment clean
- Agricultural practices for sustainable environment
- Role of Genetically Modified Seeds in development
- Use of bio-manure in farming and large scale agriculture
- Role of biotech in protection of environment and surroundings
- Medico-legal aspect of environment and general public health
- Medical problems and causes due to environment
Call for Papers:
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th February 2018
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 3 to 4 working day of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment, the subject of which should mention 'Abstract Submission' or 'Paper Submission' accordingly.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following-
- Name of the Author(s)
- Designation of the Author(s)
- Contact details of the Author(s)
- Email ID(s) of the Author(s)
- Full length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted latest by 3rd March, 2018 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5 spacing
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation Format: Bluebook (19th Edition)
All papers accepted for the conference will be published (If not found fit for publication) in the international journal and edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
Faculties / Professionals / Students / Research Scholars
Additional Paper by the same Author.
Presentation of Paper in Absentia / Web Conferencing
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
The registration fee includes conference book with ISBN number, kit, lunch, high tea, entry to all technical session, certificates and local hospitality.
Limited accommodation is available for the delegates. That too is available upon prior request made by the delegates by email and registration form before 5th March, 2018. The participants are requested to register by sending the duly-filled Registration form through e-mail along with their research paper and registration fees.
Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words:
28th February, 2018
Last date of intimation of acceptance of Abstracts:
1st March, 2018
Submission of Full Paper:
3rd March, 2018
Last date of Registration:
5th March, 2018
Dr. K.M. Tripathi
Law Faculty Banaras Hindu University
Prof. Harihar Nath Tripathi Foundations