NALSAR University of Law - Foreign National Category Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to five year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and one year LL.M. Programme under the Foreign Nationals Category at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hon's.) - 5 year Program (under Foreign National Category)
- LL.M. Programme - 1 year Programme (under Foreign National Category)
B.A., LL.B. (Hon's.) - 5 year Programme:
- The candidate should have passed an examination recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi as equivalent to Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under Indian System securing not less than 65% marks in the aggregate and should not be more than 25 years of age as on 1st July, 2018.
- Candidates appearing / appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the admission, but they should submit the results of the qualifying examination on or before 30th May, 2018.
LL.M. Programme - 1 year Programme:
- Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The admission shall be made on the basis of:
- academic record of B.L. / LL.B. or equivalent Degree recognized by UGC / Association of Indian Universities with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade; anv
- assessment of necessary communication skills in written and spoken English and performance at the interview in terms of aptitude and capacity.
The last date for receipt of filled-in application form is 30th May, 2018.
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Justice City, Shameerpet,
Medchal District, Hyderabad - 500101,
Phone: 040-23498105 / 115 / 200
Fax: 040-23498385 / 386
Download Notification (B.A. LL.B.), Notification (LL.M.), Application Form (B.A. LL.B.), Application Form (LL.M.)