Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.):
- For General and NRI Sponsored Category
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- Candidates applying to the institute must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2018 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2018.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2018 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
- For NRI Category
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2018 or LSAT will be preferred.
- A candidate should have successfully passed (with not less than 55% marks in aggregate), three years LL.B after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and waiting for the result can also apply. However, admission will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through Online only.
- Application and processing fee (Non-Refundable)
- General Category: INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950.
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: INR 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 4130. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under general category subject to fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria).
- Steps to be followed while filling up Online Application Form:
- Open http://admissions.nirmauni.ac.in/CampusLynxNU/onindex.html in your browser.
- Register your e-mail ID in the Admission Registration page; you will get Login ID and auto generated password in your registered e-mail.
- Login using the Registered ID and password.
- Click on New Application.
- Read instructions carefully and follow the instructions for filling up the form.
- Application Fee Payment will be accepted through Online only by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- No supporting document is required for Online application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled-in data.
Online Registration Form:
Starting date for submission of Online Application Form:
30th January, 2018
Last date for submission of filled-in Online Application Form:
26th May, 2018
Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling.
5th June, 2018
The admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Ahmedabad.
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: 079-30642 803/829
Download Application Form