1st Baldev Raj Mittal National Moot Court Competition, 2018
School of Law, Lovely Professional University is going to organize the 1st Baldev Raj Mittal National Moot Court Competition, 2018
Date: 29th - 31st March, 2018
Venue: School of Law, Lovely Professional University
Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University / Law School / College / Department are eligible to register their team.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two speakers and one researcher.
- Any alteration in the names of the team members shall be informed and addressed to Ms. Shaifali Dixit, Moot Court Convener, School of Law, LPU or can be addressed by sending an email to email@example.com by the Vice Chancellor / Dean / Director / Faculty Moot Court Coordinator / Head of the Department of the University / School / Department / College of Law, of the team requesting such alteration. However, any such alteration shall be permitted only once before the submission of soft copy of memorials.
- Once the competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this Competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the team from the Competition.
- The teams interested to participate are required to register their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of duly filled Registration form along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February, 2018. Please note that such email has to be sent only through the University / School / College / Department official email address.
- The registration fees of Rs. 2500/- to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Lovely Professional University" payable at Jalandhar.
- The team shall then send a printed copy of Registration form and original Demand Draft (in favour of Lovely Professional University payable at Jalandhar) addressed to:
Ms. Shaifali Dixit,
1st Baldev Raj Mittal National Moot Court Competition 2018,
School of Law, Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar - Delhi, GT Road, Phagwara,
Punjab - 114441
On receipt of the printed copy of Registration form and Demand Draft, the team shall be formally registered as a participant for the event, and a confirmatory email shall be sent to such team.
- Accommodation to all participants shall be provided by the Organizers from the 29th March, 2018 (12:00 IST) to 31st March, 2018 (12:00 IST). Teams wishing to stay back later than the above date and time shall be provided accommodation at their own expenses (by pre-intimation only).
- The teams shall make their own arrangements to reach the venue, from Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stands.
Scanned copy of duly filled Registration form and scanned copy of Demand Draft to email@example.com:
10th February, 2018
Confirmation of registration shall be sent till:
15th February, 2018
Team shall then send a printed copy of Registration form and original Demand Draft by:
22nd February, 2018
Mr. Rajiv Ranjan
Ms. Reema Chaudhary
Ms. Jaya Harsha Vardini
Mr. Vidit Jain
Chief Student Coordinator
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Shaifali Dixit
Ms. Aprna Rawla
Email ID: email@example.com
School Of Law, Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara,
Download Brochure, Moot Proposition, Registration Form