1st MABIJS International Essay Competition, 2018
M.A.B. Institute of Juridical Science in association with Lex Research Hub, is proud to present the 1st International Essay Competition for law students, faculty members, research scholars and professionals.
- Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University / College in India & professionals, research scholar, advocates, professors, and academicians are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one submission per Author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of legal, social & economic issues will be considered.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the Authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000 - 4000 words. The word limit is not inclusive of footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in the font - Times New Roman with font size 12 pt and Line Spacing of 1.5.
- Every citation must follow the ILI Style. The footnotes must be typed in the font - Times New Roman with font size 10 pt and Line Spacing of 1.
- The margins should be 1" or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be justified.
- The essays must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject 'MABIJS 1st International Essay Competition 2018'.
- The body of the email must specify the name of the Author(s).
- The essay may be attached in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the email:
- Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name of the Author(s)
- College / Institute / University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)
- Email Address & Contact No. of Author(s):
- Registration fee is Rs. 350/- only for Single Author.
- In case of Co-authorship Registration, the fee is Rs. 600/- only.
- International Participants: $10 per Author
- In case of International Co-authorship, the Registration fee is $15 only.
- Professionals: Registration fee is Rs. 1000/- per Author.
- In case of Professional Co-authorship, the Registration fee is Rs. 1500/- only.
Last date of registration
26th February, 2018
The essays must be submitted on or before
20th March 2018
Mr. Soumik Ash
Mr. Sonam Hassim
Lex Research Co-ordinator
M.A.B. Institute of Juridical Science
Download Notification, Registration Form