International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (Volume IV, Issue I): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (ISSN: 2394 -7977) is now accepting submissions for its February issue. This month's guest author is Hon'ble Mr. Ram Jethmalani, a renowned lawyer and politician. We are delighted and honored to receive such scholarly and enlightening articles from him.
We accept academic submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case commentaries on any legal or social issue, national or international which includes multidisciplinary contemporary research.
- Articles ( 3000-4000 words)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words)
The word-limit is inclusive of footnotes. Articles must deal with a current theme of interest or importance comprehensively and are expected to show an extensive coverage of existing literature and a good level of analysis. The submissions must relate to any legal aspect of national or international law.
- An Abstract of not more than 200 words shall be sent along with the submission. Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, single spaced.
- Main text should be in font size 12 pt and footnotes in font size 10 pt.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to a uniform system of citation.
- All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original.
- Authors are also required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another law journal and if they have received an offer of publication. Authors may request an expedited review on this basis. It shall be within the discretion of the Editorial Board to grant an expedited review.
- You have to pay only if you get selected.
- The International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research only accepts electronic submissions which may be emailed under the subject heading 'Submission'. All submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
The format of International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research is both Print and Online.
- Indian delegates: Single Authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2000/-
- Foreign delegates: Single Authored paper: US $60
- Co-authored paper: US $80
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th February, 2018.
Mr. Sikander Sharma
International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research
Dwarka, Sector -16, New Delhi