GNLU - Diploma Programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management & Corporate Laws
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has launched the registration process for the next batch of students for the Diploma Programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws with Enhelion as its technology partner.
In an environment where the world's progress and development is decided by trade, it is no surprise that business knowledge forms a cornerstone for any professional's path to success. Right from understanding the basic concepts to knowing what to do in business, the nuances of entrepreneurship, for making a successful business agreement, you as participants of this programme would get it all.
This advanced diploma programme would help the participants build on the knowledge / skill-sets that would stay with them and help them enhance their existing skill-sets in their chosen career path. Augmenting the same is the irreplaceableability of the teachers / faculty teaching the course, who have been some of the most successful lawyers in the business world and have worked for many of the top fortune 500 companies.
The duration of the Diploma Course is one year
- January, 2018 - January, 2019
Medium of Instruction:
Online (Study Material + Presentations with voiceover + Online Lectures through our Virtual Classroom Software every week from experts and academicians in the field)
- Any student who is pursuing or has finished an undergraduate degree in any discipline including law, business management, etc
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
- Documents required: 10th Class Pass-certificate,12th Class Mark-sheet, Undergraduate certificate (if applicable), Post graduate certificate (if applicable)
Salient Features of this unique programme:
- Online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material, which can be printed for references
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Continuous access to mentors and career counseling advice
- Only one day on campus visit for physical interaction with GNLU faculty next year, either in May 2018 / June, 2018 / July, 2018. Only on a weekend. Numerous options will be provided to the students to choose from.
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards to all registered diploma students
- Learn everything on the go - online
- Practical oriented evaluation - 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments and case studies
- Animated presentations on important topics
- Response time to queries - Less than 12 hours
- Mentor monitored training programmes available to all
Modules taught in the programme:
- Module 1: Corporate Laws - An Introduction
- Module 2: Forms of Business Organizations
- Module 3: How to raise Investment in Business? - An understanding of Taxation, Accounts and raising finances in Business
- Module 4: The meaning of Corporate Governance
- Module 5: Information Technology and Business
- Module 6: Intellectual Property on the Internet and Electronic Commerce
- Module 7: Management Practices in Business Organizations including an overview of legislations
- Module 8: Development of Capital Markets in India
- Module 9: Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Module 10: Procurement of Goods on behalf of the Government
- Module 11: Understanding Contract and allied laws
- Module 12: A quick guide to Competition Law and Compliance
- Module 13: Foreign Direct Investment in India and the Law
- Module 14: Business Legislations: Public and Private International Law
- Module 15: Mergers and Acquisitions - A Strategy
- Rs. 19,500/- for Indian Students
- US $400 for students paying from foreign countries
The registrations are on a first-cum-first-served basis. Seats are limited.
Note: Candidates applying for the course are instructed to verify eligibility criteria before registering for the course. Admission of ineligible candidates shall be cancelled and Rs. 200/- shall be deducted from the fees paid before processing refund.
The last date for registration is 31st January, 2018.
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Gandhinagar - 382007, Gujarat
Phone: +91-79-23276611, +91-79-23276612
Fax: +917878186624, +91-79-23276613