Indian Law Conclave 2018
Adhrit Foundation in association with International Institutional Organisation is organizing the Indian Law Conclave, a three days National Law Conference
Date: 9th - 11th February, 2018
Venue: Karnatak University's Sir Siddappa Kambli Law College, Dharwad.
About the Conclave:
The Conclave will have delegates from all over India who will engage in the three days of rigorous learning, reflection and sharing of knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives. Focus areas of the Conclave would be Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Law, and Maritime Law.
The Conclave will have both Formal and Informal events. Formal events include Keynote Presentations, Paper Presentation Competition, and Group Discussions. Informal events include Open Forum, Cultural Night and Ethnic Fashion Show, Life Mapping Exercise, Dance and Music performances.
Call for Papers:
The Organizing Committee of Indian Law Conclave hereby invites original research papers and case studies on the following themes for presentation at Indian Law Conclave 2018 and publication in a book with an ISBN:
- Changing Landscape of Legal Systems in India
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Maritime Law
*Topic can be chosen from any one of the eight themes mentioned above.
Who can apply?
- The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
- Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
- All Authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
- The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission / consideration anywhere else.
- The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500 - 7500 words.
- An Abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. The word limit is 250 - 750 words.
- Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
- For the Main Text, the font is Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, double spacing, justified with a margin of an inch on all sides.
- For the footnotes, the font is Times New Roman, font size 10 pt. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
- Citation Mode: Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition)
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
- Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the Author(s).
The paper can be presented through any of the two methods:
- PowerPoint Presentation: The paper can be presented through a PowerPoint presentation. It must not contain more than 15 slides.
- Video Presentation: The paper can be presented through a high definition video.
Note: Discussion on every presentation will be facilitated during the conference.
- Student: Rs. 5000/-
- Professional: Rs. 6000
Registration for participation in All Events, Hotel Accommodation, Food and Beverages: Lunch, Dinner and Snacks, Delegate Kit, Certification
- Non Residential
- Student: Rs. 3000/-
- Professional: Rs. 4000/-
Registration for Participation in All Events, Food and Beverages: Lunch and Snacks, Delegate Kit, Certification
Indian Law Conclave Secretariat
4th Cross, Gandhinagar,
Dharwad - 580004