ADR + Litigation Academic tour to Goa
LEX Cluster (www.lexcluster.com) is pleased to announce its ADR + Litigation Academic tour to Goa.
Date: 1st - 6th February, 2018
No. of Seats: 28
Purpose of the Tour:
The tour has been planned to provide law students a recreational learning experience on ADR methods & practice. Besides ADR, the tour will also have learning sessions on Litigation methods & practice and a special session on Traffic Yoga.
Benefits of the Tour:
- Opportunity to meet and interact with the dignitaries
- Opportunity to visit law schools of Goa
- Opportunity to have a beach learning experience
- Interaction with the faculty of law schools of Goa.
- Interaction with the students of law schools of Goa
- Career orientation sessions
- Lectures at various law schools
- Certificate of completion along with separate certificates for every special session or training program attended during the tour.
- Interaction with top Goa law firms and lawyers
- Training sessions on Arbitration
- Training sessions on Mediation
- Training sessions on Negotiation
- Training sessions on Conciliation
- Training sessions on Traffic Yoga
- Many more formal as well as informal interactive learning sessions.
- Single / Individual registration: Rs. 17, 900/-
- Group registration of 5 or more candidates: Rs. 16, 200/- per person
- Early Bird Registration Fees: Rs 14,500/- per person
The fees are inclusive of to-and-fro III tier AC travel tickets from Delhi to Goa, conveyance and transportation charges at Goa (for the purpose of tour), food & lodging at Goa (5 nights and 6 days)
The last date for Registration is 31st December, 2017.
Ms. Aishwarya Himanshu Singh
Room No.42, Peetham,
Rajasthan - 304022
Mr. Puneet Kumar Arya
Operations and Relations Manager,