Indian National BAR Association (INBA) - Academic Tour to USA
Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is pleased to announce its International Academic Tour for Indian Law Students to USA.
Date: 11th - 22nd February, 2018
Purpose of the Tour:
This tour has been planned to provide law students an overview of Legal Education & Practice in USA and to acquaint them with the Judicial and Parliamentary system of both the countries. This tour will also include the discussion on opening the gates to the foreign legal market in India and promoting good relations among the countries.
- Students of 3rd, 4th & 5th year from five year Integrated LL.B courses and students of 2nd and 3rd year from three year LL.B course are eligible.
- Should be proficient in speaking and understanding English.
- Must have received a Non Objection Certificate from his/her college for the tour.
- Must have consent from parents and an undertaking duly signed by them.
- Must have an Indian Passport with validity up to 1 year.
Maximum number of students to be selected is 25.
- To and fro economy class air travel as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage allowance as per the airline policy
- To and fro Airport Transfers
- Lectures by Law School Faculty on different topics
- Certificate of completion by INBA
- Workshops by International Law Institute, Washington DC
- Visit to Courts of USA
- Visit to United Nations Headquarters
- Visit to Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island
- Visit to Law Colleges / Universities in USA
- Visit to Law Firm Offices in USA
- Visit to the Bar Association's office
- Accommodation & Food during the tour
- A letter of VISA
- VISA Fees
- Any increase in Airfare, VISA Fees, Airport Taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any of new Taxes from Government.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation & SIM card (and calls made during the tour)
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency or any medical insurance
- Any service or activity charges (including entrance fees) other than those included in the itinerary
- To and fro Air Fare, Airport Transfers, VISA fees to join / leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the "inclusions" column.
Mr. Jayant Bhardwaj
Mr. Sahil Chopra
Indian National Bar Association
8/11, (FF), Hospital Road,
New Delhi - 110014
Phone: +91-9582830192, 011-49036141