Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one-year Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws course at West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata in association with iPleaders.
Course: Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws
Duration: One year
We believe that there should be no age bar for entrepreneurship or for learning essential career-skills, so the minimum qualification has been kept low. Anyone who has completed Class XII is eligible.
About the Course:
The Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws course is an online 12-month long immersive program designed by West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata and iPleaders to equip you with practical skills for the world of corporate law. Since its inception in 2012, the NUJS Business Laws Diploma has graduated over 1800 students. The course brings over 50 leading lawyers from the corporate law sector to train our students in the practical aspects of business law. With a resource library of over 100 lectures, focused skill-development exercises, and institutionalized mentorship, the course brings learning, professional skills and job opportunities for students.
This course is co-created, reviewed and constantly improved by an industry-academia panel. The panel includes celebrity litigators, law firm partners, investors, bankers and other top professionals with decades of practical experience. You will learn practical skills related to legal strategy, business laws, decision-making, contract drafting, legal compliance and negotiation. The goal of the panel is to effectively transfer knowledge to the academia through this course. Periodic online interactions are organized with industry experts to discuss areas of their expertise with learners.
Key features of the Course:
- Location neutral - Learn business laws through an Online Learning Management System from any location, at your own pace and time (approximate study time is around 3 - 4 hours per week)
- Learn from interactive videos, text based material, templates, checklists, mind-maps, drafting exercises and self-assessment tests
- Interact with our Industry Panel consisting of top law firm partners, senior litigators, investment bankers, entrepreneurs, judges and bureaucrats during webinars and receive industry updates from top law firms
- Participate in discussion forum and live online sessions for doubt clearing
- Join hundreds of alumni from 12 countries - including IIT/IIM grads, IAS officers, CEO and CFOs, Fortune 500 and Sensex-30 executives
- Sharpen skills learnt through situational self-assessment exercises which sharpen real-world skills
- No prior knowledge of law or business management is required
- Use practical legal skills in the course grow your own business with confidence, get executive level jobs and faster promotions
- Recruitment / internship assistance provided
- Access mentors and job and internship opportunities at iPLeaders club, a mentorship platform. Get inputs on your CV, practice mock interviews, contract drafting exercises, due diligence and other strategic exercises
- Module #1: Structuring a Busine
- Module #2: Taxation, basic accounting and import-export
- Module #3: Corporate Governance
- Module #4: Raising investment - Angel rounds, VC & PE deals
- Module #5: Institutional finance - Loans and ECBs
- Module #6: Foreign Direct Investment and regulatory issues
- Module #7: Employee Management, Labour Law and Business licenses
- Module #8: Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Module #9: Information Technology and Law
- Module #10: Intellectual Property Rights and IP monetisation
- Module #11: Management Practices and Laws
- Module #12: Overview of major sectoral and industry-specific legislations
- Module #13: Government Tenders and Contracts
- Module #14: Negotiation and Contract Drafting
The course fee is INR 30,000 which can be paid either in lump-sum at the beginning or in two installments. You may pay the entire amount at once or, you may also enroll by paying the first installment of INR 15,000 right away (payment must be made online on our website, no other method of payment is available) along with a post-dated cheque of INR 15,000 dated 7th May, 2018.
The post-dated cheque will be encashed by us only in the month of May, 2018.
Intelligent Legal Risk Management Solutions LLP
33A, 1st Floor, M.B. Main Road,
Saidul Ajab, Delhi: 110030
Phone: +91 11-3313-8901