NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development (Volume 5): Call for Papers
NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development (JELPD) is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, jointly published by the Commons Cell and the Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), a research wing on Human Rights and Environment, at the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, on its website www.nlsenlaw.org.
JELPD aims to be a forum that involves, promotes and engages students, scholars and anyone interested in environmental law, to express and share their ideas and opinions. The Journal also plans to feature guest articles by eminent scholars as well as articles by students, thereby providing an interface for the two communities to interact.
- Articles (Long Articles: 8000 to 10,000 words and Short Articles: 5000 to 6000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
- Comments / Articles on Policies / Documents / Draft Bills / Law Commission Reports / Committee Reports (3000 to 5000 words)
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. They are to be sent to email@example.com with copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Details about the Author, including qualifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be detailed in the covering letter.
- Only original work need be send. It is presumed that, once the work has been sent, that it is the original work of the Author so named and that it has not been published anywhere else.
- All work need be send in MS Word format (.doc or .docx)
- The Author should maintain a Uniform Mode of Citation throughout the whole work.
Scope and Relevance:
The work must be on contemporary legal issues on environment. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submissions guidelines of the journal.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th January, 2018.
Prof. Sairam Bhat
Chief Editor, NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development
Mr. Manjeri Subin Sunder Raj
Editor, NLSIU e-Journal on Environmental Law Policy and Development
National Law School of India University
Karnataka - 560072