Legal Desire Summit & Award 2018
Legal Desire Media and Publication is going to organize the Annual Legal Desire Summit & Awards, 2018.
Date: 28th January, 2018
Venue: New Delhi, India
About the Event:
The event serves as an opportunity to connect and collaborate with colleagues, discuss critical and emerging legal issues, and attend programs focused on fresh perspectives on law and legal education. This theme promises to provide a forum for novel thinking and fresh perspectives on the role of law in society and the academy's role in advancing respect for and understanding of the rule of law. The event is followed by an Award ceremony to felicitate the legal fraternity outstanding performers. We have built the program around exploring the broader role of law in our communities and way of life.
Who should attend?
- Law firms
- Law faculty
Call for Papers:
Delegates who wish to present their papers are advised to do their submissions on these broad themes.
- New Laws & Challenges
- Right to Privacy
- Surrogacy Bill
- Food Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Uniform Civil Code
- Freedom of Media
- Climate Change
- Environment Protection
- Human Rights & Constitutionalism
- Human Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Human Rights of Disabled
- Human Rights of Prisoners
- Human Rights of Refugees
- Role of State and NGO in preserving Human Rights
We invite research papers from professionals, students, research scholars and faculty for presentation during the Summit. The Papers will also be published in Special Edition of Legal Desire International Journal on Law bearing ISSN with Letter of Publication to be presented to each presenter during the event valedictory session.
Best Paper Award will be provided to delegate with best research work.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Your Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a MS Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation / Institution Details
- Address and Email ID
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: 'Abstract Submission for Legal Desire Summit 2018'. The selected abstract will be notified via email including further full paper submission and registration procedure.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (.doc / .docx)
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified and Heading / Sub-Heading to be Bold.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt and should be in any uniform pattern.
Rules for the Presenters:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
- Each delegate will be given 10-15 minutes for Presentation.
- Students: INR.1000/- or US $50 (International Delegates, outside India)
- Faculty / Research Scholar: INR.1500/- or US $50 (International Delegates, outside India)
- Lawyers / Professionals / Representative of Law Firms: INR.2000/- or US $100 (International Delegates, outside India)
Note: The registration fee includes access to all day event along with publication fee & hardcopy of Journal in which the paper of Author will be published which will also be provided in the delegate kit.
Legal Desire aims to felicitate the outstanding Legal Professionals, Law Firms, In House Counsels, Law School, Teacher and Students too for making Legal Fraternity awesome by their contributions and notable work. The following are the categories of awards to be given during the event. Interested are free to nominate themselves of others. There are no Fees for nomination and awards will be based on the application received and our internal committee crosses investigation.
Last Date for Submission of Abstract (Limited Spots may be closed earlier subjected to availability):
25th December, 2017
25th December, 2017
Legal Desire Media and Publication
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org