Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law (Volume II, Issue III): Call for Papers
Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law (ISSN: 2456-2297) is an open access International Journal specifically devoted to the area of Criminal Law. This Journal provides rapid publication (quarterly) of research articles, review articles, case comments and book reviews which focuses mainly on all the aspects related to criminal law.
Authors are cordially invited to submit their research papers for the upcoming edition i.e. Volume II, Issue III. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results.
We invite contributions from students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers around the world.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of Criminal Law (open theme) will be considered for publication.
- Articles (2000 - 5000 words)
- Essays (2000 words)
- Case Comments (1000 - 2000 words)
- Book Review (1500 words)
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Authors; Co-authored papers should give full details about all the Authors; Designation, Institutional affiliation, Correspondence address. In case of co-authored papers first author will be considered for all communication purposes.
- Maximum two Authors permitted.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of about 200 words outlining the central argument(s) of the paper
- All submissions must be 1.5 lines spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and justified. All submissions have to be in any Uniform Citation Style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single-spacing and justified.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in MS Word Format (.doc or .docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary
- Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com
Co-Authorship of Papers:
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum number of Authors per submission is two.
- Single Author: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1200
The account details will be sent to those Authors whose papers will be selected for publication. The journal will be published at www.lexkhoj.com
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th December, 2017. Manuscripts received after 25th December, 2017 shall be considered for the next issue.
Ms. Yogita Lohia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com