International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (Volume 3): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) is a bi-annually peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2463-6401) for research and insight in Environment Law.
The International Journal of Enviro Legal Research lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant environment issue.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
The word limit is inclusive of the footnotes.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the Authors must be given.
If the work of the Author has been shortlisted for publication, they will be required to make the following payment:
- Single Authored Article: Rs. 1400/-
- Co-authored Article: Rs. 2100/-
The Authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with a 'certificate of appreciation' duly signed by Editor-in-chief. In case of co-authored article, both the Authors will receive the printed copies of the journal.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning environment and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of environment law.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st December, 2017.
Mr. Vaibhav Mishra
International Journal of Enviro Legal Research