2nd National Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice
Knowledge Steez in association with Youth for Human Rights India is going to organize the 2nd National Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice.
Date: 24th December, 2017
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi
National conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice is organized with an aim to bring together academicians, students, human rights activists and other intellectuals on one platform to discuss the various issues concerning Human Rights and to discuss the measures to curb such issues.
Knowledge Steez has been actively organizing social awareness and legal aid workshops throughout the country and this conference will aim at providing the participants with an option to join us in our campaigns and hence, the conference will not merely be limited to on-table discussions, rather it will provide various options to implement the discussions on field.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Trafficking
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV / AIDS people
- Human Rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
Kindly note that the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
Call for Papers
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 400 - 500 words.
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt on A4 size paper with a margin of 1" on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly mention the title of the session proposal along with details of co-author (if any).
- Submit the soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation: Rs. 800/-
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and Others: Rs. 1200/-
- Presentation in Absentia: Rs. 1500/-
Last date for submission of Abstract:
5th December, 2017
Last Date for submission of Full Paper:
22nd December, 2017
Ms. Mahak Rathee