International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (Volume 4, Issue 1): Call for Papers
International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) is pleased to invite contributions from Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and Others for its Volume 4, Issue 1.
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
- Articles (between 2500 - 5000 words)
- Short Notes (between 1000 - 2500 words)
- Book Reviews (between 1000-2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (between 1000 - 3000 words)
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the Authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing
- A margin of four centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word format
The format of all IJSLR is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their email id(s). To procure a printed copy, an additional amount of Rs. 550/- is to be paid.
- Single authored paper: Rs. 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: Rs. 2000/-
The publication charges are to be paid only after the acceptance of the paper.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 5th December, 2017.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
Phone: + 91-8885333791, +91-9039457891