National Seminar on "Law in the Developing World: Impediments and Advancements"
The Center for Continuing Legal Education & Extension (CCLEE) at National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) is going to organize the National Seminar on "Law in the Developing World: Impediments and Advancements".
Date: 17th - 19th January, 2018
- Indian Legal Education in the 21st Century: Evolution, Challenges and Prospects
- Revamping of Courses, Curriculum Development
- Skills and Ethics Education (Education while delivering Service)
- Role of Continuing Legal Education
- Foreign Collaborations - Indian and Foreign Law Schools
- Clinical Legal Education: The Way Forward?
- Advancements in Science & Technology and Law
- Technology and Law: Conflict or Convergence?
- Virtual World, Cyber Crimes, Legislations and Enforcement
- Intellectual Property Protection and Law
- Forensic Law, Scientific Evidence and Admissibility Issues
- Judicial Pronouncements: Critical Analysis
- Life, Liberty, Health, Privacy and Law: An Evolutionary Perspective
- Constitutional Safeguards: A Reality Check
- Affordability, Accessibility and Quality Medical Care: A Reflection
- Legislative and Procedural Methods, Tools and Mechanisms: Theory and Practice
- The Changing Dimensions: Need of a Multi-Faceted Approach
Call for Papers
- An Abstract not exceeding 500 words shall be submitted for consideration. The Abstract shall provide for the scheme of the research paper.
- Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight specific research problem.
- Abstracts will be subjected to blind peer review and only those Abstracts approved by the reviewers can be submitted as full paper for the purpose of presentation at the seminar.
- The final paper must contain a cover page, a brief profile of the Author/s with Email id, contact number and address for communication.
- All submissions are to be made as soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line - National Seminar Paper Submission. The Final Paper must have a declaration of the Author / Co-author regarding originality of the work.
- Main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 pt, 5-line spacing
- Footnotes should follow 19th edition Blue Book Standard of referencing. Font size 10 pt and single spacing.
- No end notes allowed
- Full paper - 2000 words minimum and 5000 word maximum excluding references and footnoting.
- Co-authorship is permitted. Maximum of 2 Authors.
- All submissions shall be made online to email@example.com
- In all matters relating to the acceptance of the Abstracts and the research papers, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and conclusive.
- Professional Participants: Rs. 1000/-
- Student Participants:
- Single Authorship: Rs 500/-
- Co-Authorship Rs. 750/-
Registration fee can be submitted during on-campus registration. The same will cover food and seminar materials on the day of the Seminar. Publication in the Book encapsulating the discussions at the Seminar & Certificate of Merit
Last date for Submission of Abstracts:
30th November, 2017
Communication of approved Abstracts:
5th December, 2017
Last date for Submission of Research Paper:
31st December, 2017
Mr. Aibel Mathew Siby
Mr. Aslam Ahammed
National University of Advanced Legal Studies
Medical College - NAD Rd, HMT Colony,
North Kalamassery, Kalamassery,
Kochi, Kerala - 683503