Late Shree Hashu Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2017-18
Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law is going to organize the Late Shree Hashu Advani Memorial National Moot-Court Competition 2017-18.
Date: 13th - 14th January, 2018
Venue: Auditorium, VES College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E), Mumbai
Competition is restricted to bona fide regular students of Law School / College / University. All participants must be students of law course either 3 years or 5 years in the academic year 2017-18.
- Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of minimum two and maximum three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Each team shall comprise of two Mooters and one Researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won't be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the Organizers/Judges.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the judges or to any other person. Any such discloser shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
- The teams of respective institutions shall have to bear travelling and accommodation expenses.
Teams must register on or before 22nd December, 2017 by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending hard copy to the college address.
Memorials in a hard copy neatly typed and spiral bound in two copies i.e. one copy from petitioner's side and one copy from respondents side, along with registration form duly signed by participants and the Principal of the concerned college and Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- in the name of "VES College of Law" should be sent to the Principal, VES College of Law, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E) Mumbai - 400071 by 2nd January, 2018. Late submission of memorials will result in loss of marks for memorials i.e. 20 marks.
Last date for Registration:
22nd December, 2017
Submission of memorials along with registration form and fees on or before:
2nd January, 2018
Date of Competition :
13th - 14th January, 2018
Dr. Anil Farkade
Prof. Manojkumar Naik
Prof. Bhushan Shinde
Prof. Sumita Honawar
Prof. Shubhangi Arde
Mr. Satnam Metharu
Mr. Sagar Shahani
Mr. Akash Manwani
Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law
Sindhi Society, Chembur (E),
Mumbai - 400 071