International Journal of Research and Analysis (Volume 5, Issue 1): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce the call for papers for its volume 5 Issue 1, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
- Article (3000 - 4000 words)
- Book reviews (1000 - 1500 words)
- Short comment (2000 - 2500 words)
- The Author's shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 pt, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman of font size 10 py. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two Authors and two separate certificates shall be issued
- Single Author: Rs. 1800/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 2800/-
The Authors are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
The fee includes a Certificate of Publication to the Author/s through speed post/courier.
- Authors may submit papers directly on the website (www.ijra.in) under 'Submit Article' link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
- It is mandatorily that all Authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th November, 2017.
International Journal of Research and Analysis