Law and Society - A New Challenge Research Journal (VIII edition): Call for Papers
Law and Society: A New Challenge, Research Journal is an International blind peer reviewed six monthly published research journals for Law and Social Science.
The languages of research journal paper are English and Hindi. It is published in June and December every year. It is published in hard copy format (ISSN No 2348-4861). The journal is published by Sustainability and Human Resource Initiative Society, Bhopal (M.P.)
Any Law topic
- Research Paper
- Case Study
- Book Review
The word limit is 1000 to 1500 words only
Guideline for Publication:
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three.
- Full names and address of all the authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
Type you paper in M.S. Word in Times New Roman font, font size 14 pt and double spacing. For Hindi, it must be in Devlys 010 or kruty Dev 010 font with font size 14 pt and in double spacing.
Society is not charging any publication fees. Charges of Rs. 500/- for one hardcopy and courier charge and for extra hard copies you need to pay Rs. 200/- for each.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th November, 2017.
Dr. Jeetendra Gupta
Faculty of Law, Dr. H.S. Gour Central University,
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh