UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is going to organize a Litigation Workshop on "Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance".
Date: 11th - 15th December, 2017
Objective of the Workshop:
Crime is an act against the state, against the society at large. Generally speaking, it is an action or omission which is punishable by law. Thus crimes are public wrongs which are deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and are legally prohibited.
The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
For five days the keynote speakers & resource personnel will deliver on the following by focusing on the practice, procedure, compliance, issues and suggestions for better implementation of the legal provisions in India with regard it to the following:
- Substantive Criminal Law
- Procedural Law / Criminal Procedure
- Drug Addiction and Drug Abuse
- Prevention of Crimes against Women & Children
- Cyber Crimes
- Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Criminal Law
- Registration without accommodation & traveling facilities: Rs. 3,000/-
- Registration with accommodation & traveling facilities: Rs. 9,000/-
Registration fee is inclusive of kits, lunch, snacks and refreshments.
The last date for registration is 11th November, 2017
Ms. Shiva Priyamvada
Mr. Mohd. Shakeib Naru
Phone: +91-8755081093, +91-9024214467