International Journal of Legal Research and Development (Volume 1, Issue 1): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research and Development (IJLRD) is a quarterly published e-journal started with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research. IJLRD is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating cross-current of ideas on the emerging matters of law.
The IJLRD is a peer-reviewed law journal and submissions are invited from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts on contemporary issues of Law. The Authors should send original and unpublished papers. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three Authors.
To promote and encourage research, especially among Law Scholars and Law Professionals so that they can get acquainted with the latest development in the field of law
- International Law
- Humanitarian Law
- Cyber Law
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Constitutional Law
Or any other contemporary issues of law.
Submission are invited in form of
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected.
- Article shall be of 2500 - 10000 words, book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, short notes and case comment: 1000 - 1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any standard style of citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
All entries to be submitted to: email@example.com with the subject "Submissions IJLRD" on or before 12th November, 2017.
Last date for submission of Abstract:
29th October, 2017
Last date for Intimation of Acceptance:
31st October, 2017
Last date for submission of Full Paper:
12th November, 2017
Mr. Litson K Stephen
Phone: +91-8435983045, +91-9752146611
Ms. Devika Gupta
International Journal of Legal Research and Development (IJLRD)