South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (Volume 3, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) is a peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-6159) for research and insight in Human Rights Law.
SAJLHR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high-quality original research work.
The SAJLHR invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 3, Issue II which will be published tentatively in December 2017. The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant human right issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- Articles (3000 - 6500 words)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
The word limits mentioned above is inclusive of footnotes.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten with font: Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, line spacing 1.5 and with alignment justified.
- The Citations must be typewritten in font Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, line spacing 1.0 and with alignment justified.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the Authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow 19th Harvard Bluebook Citation Style.
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Inaugural Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning Human Rights and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of International Human Rights Law.
If the work of the Author has been shortlisted for publication then they will be required to make the following payment:
- Single Authored Article: INR 1400
- Co-authored Article: INR 2100
The Authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with 'Certificate of Appreciation' duly signed by Editor-in-Chief. In case of the Co-authored article, both the Authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
Last date for paper submission:
31st October, 2017
Confirmation email will be sent to the Authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication:
7th November, 2017
Printed copy of the journal along with the certificate will be dispatched to the Authors by:
15th December, 2017
South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights