Supremo Amicus (Volume 2, issue 1): Call for Papers
Supremo Amicus (ISSN: 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed International Journal on Law. It is a quarterly published journal which seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field.
It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields. Science and law are the disciplines and the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate the society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
The Editorial Committee of "Supremo Amicus" (Volume 2 Issue 1, November 2017) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars.
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law and Science
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of a Book with ISBN.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000 - 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000 - 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line-spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1" margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc / .docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
- All manuscripts submitted shall accompany: A cover letter with the name of the Author(s), Institution / Affiliation, Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the Author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
For participation no fees has to be paid. The registration fees will only be paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication. They will be notified by mail.
- Indian Delegates:
- Single Authored Paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored Paper: INR 2100
- Foreign Delegates:
- Single Authored Paper: US $60
- Co-authored Paper: US $80
The submissions should reach us on or before 25th October, 2017.
Mr. Yash Ajmani
Founder and Publisher
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com