Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2017
Law Mantra is going to organize the Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2017. The essay writing competition has been started in the name of Dr. Adish C Aggarwala. The essay competition basically has the purpose to bring out original and concrete views of the mass to the mass. In an essay, we look forward to a detail analysis of the status quo and putting forward suggestions that would serve as an instrument for change to the problems that persist.
- UIDAI debate - Right to Privacy a Fundamental Rights?
- The Essay must be written in English.
- Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is permitted only up to two Authors.
- The students who have made a solo entry and as a co-author also will be treated as multiple entries and it will lead to rejection of the second submission. (The entry which is received first will be entertained)
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work
- Identification mark must not be found in any part of the essay.
Length of the Essay:
- The Essay shall consist of an Abstract, main text and bibliography.
- An Abstract not exceeding 200 words mentioning the title and keywords must be attached
- The essay shall be no longer than 2500 words, excluding footnotes.
- Footnotes must conform to Bluebook (19th Edition) rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation
- Font size shall be 12 pt in Times New Roman
- 1.5 interlinear space
Cover of Written Submission:
- The written submission must have a cover page containing the name of the participant, address, email id, contact number and name of the College / University with address.
- The external cover / envelope should be marked "Essay Competition".
- The participant should mention his or her name, address, email id, contact number and name of the College / University with address in the mail and send the essay as an a attachment (in MS Word / pdf format) with the Subject "Essay Competition".
- The Authors are required to take special care in citing all the sources that they will refer to in their submissions.
- The submission shouldn't have been published somewhere else or submitted for consideration for publication somewhere else.
- All the submissions will be subjected to strict plagiarism checks.
Mode of Submission:
- Submissions should be in electronic form (.doc,.docx).
- The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, Law Mantra Journal at email@example.com
Note: Selected paper will be published with I.S.S.N and publication certificate will be issued to only selected participants.
Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 2nd November, 2017.
The Editorial Board
Law Mantra Journal
Download Notification, Rules